Monday, July 20, 2009

Two Fridays Left!

I probably won't be able to paint at Goldsmith's on Fridays in August (have to earn my paycheck so I can pay bills, buy groceries, and keep the cats supplied with food so they don't do cruel and terrible things to me). That means there are only two Fridays left to watch me paint the horse on the Green (for a good story about that, read the Lady Godiva post on my other blog).

I forgot to take a photo last Friday, so I have nothing to show you here, but I am getting close to finishing. At least, it looks that way. The reality is that, while there will be paint on all canvas surfaces by the end of the month, there could very well be a month's worth of "fussing" to do.

Meanwhile... I've enjoyed painting small canvases, so yesterday I bought several more. I'm going to try working on those in my spare time. First, however, I really need to paint my front porch!

No comments: