Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Maybe I'll Stay Home and Paint

It's the afternoon of New Year's Eve and there is an icy snow that's been falling since 9 a.m. I just finished up an assignment for work and am thinking about going outside to shovel, but the wind chill temperature is 11 degrees, so I'm procrastinating. Even Kodos, the stray, un-neutered cat with an urge to roam, is refusing to go outside.

The city plow has been down my street once already, but there's still a lot more snow and sand than pavement, so my car is effectively grounded. I could always walk to downtown for NYE celebrations tonight, but the wind chill is supposed to drop the temperature down to -10. BRRR!!!

Oh well. It's not how the year ends that matters, it's how the next year starts. And if it starts with painting progress, I'll be happy!

No comments: